Dear Sir or Madam,
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as "GDPR" or "General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data") came into force on May 25, 2018. The purpose of GDPR is to harmonize data privacy laws across the EU.
Below you will find information concerning the rules on the processing of personal data by ALUPROF SA as from May 25, 2018.
WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The controller of your personal data is ALUPROF SA located in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Warszawska 153, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała (Tel. +48 33 819 53 00), e-mail: email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
ALUPROF SA has appointed Mr. Michal Geilke, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as the company’s Data Protection Officer. Mr Gilke can be contacted at any time regarding any matter relating to the processing of your personal data.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Recruitment of staff
If you wish to apply for a job at Aluprof, your data will be used in the recruitment process.
Below you will find information on what data we collect and why, and how your data is processed in the recruitment process. The three main types of data we collect include contact information, career and previous employment data, and entitlements/skills. We process your data on the basis of the provisions of the Act of June 26,1974 – Labor Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108), in particular Article 221. The data provided for recruitment purposes is provided voluntarily, but it is required they are necessary to verify candidates' qualifications – failure to provide them will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process. Aluprof SA does not process recruitment-related data for other purposes. The data will be processed until the appropriate candidate is selected and up to 6 months after his/her selection.
If you wish to allow us to process your CV for the purposes of future recruitment at ALUPROF SA, please include the following consent in your CV:
"Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, I hereby give my consent to the processing of the data contained in my CV submitted for future recruitment purposes carried out by ALUPROF SA until this consent is withdrawn. " IMPORTANT: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of any processing that took place prior to its withdrawal. Personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
Only authorized employees/fellow workers of Aluprof SA have access to your data, in particular the employees of the HR Department, the Management Board and the Manager of the Department to which you apply. Providing the data is voluntary, but if you do not provide them, you will not be able to establish an employment relationship with Aluprof SA You have the right to access your personal data and to obtain a copy thereof. Also, you have the right to rectify, delete and limit processing of your personal data and to object to their processing. Should you have any doubts about how we are using your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer Mr. Michal Geilke, email@example.com (33) 819 53 00. You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (supervisory authority).
If you become our customer, your data will be used for sales-related purposes (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). This applies in particular to data on payments, place of delivery of goods, persons authorized to carry out the order, issuing sales documents and enabling you to exercise your warranty rights.
If we become your customer, your data will be used to carry out the purchase process (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). This applies in particular to data on payments, contact details of the sender and persons authorized to carry out the order.
Maintenance of the website www.aluprof.eu
We process your personal data to ensure the functionality of our website (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and (b) of the GDPR. IMPORTANT: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the withdrawal. Personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent).This applies in particular to ensuring that you are able to:
- register for the service “Catalogue for Architects”,
- register for the service “Authorized Zone”,
- subscribe to our newsletter,
- register for the trainings provided by Aluprof SA.
We process your personal data for our marketing purposes, in particular to promote our product offer. If you agree to receive the ALUPROF SA Newsletter separately (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), we will use the e-mail address you’ve provided to us to inform you about our new products, events and promotions.
Ensuring the Company's security When you are at our premises, we process your personal data (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in the form of an image in order to ensure the safety of persons and property of the Company.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and use your personal data as reasonably necessary in the course of our business, in particular:
- identification data (e.g. name and surname),
- contact details (e.g. postal address and e-mail address, telephone number),
- fiscal status (e.g. fiscal code),
- bank details (e.g. bank account details),
- details of our cooperation (e.g. orders, data related to complaints),
- video monitoring (e.g. monitoring of the Company's facilities). In some circumstances, we may collect and use personal information of individuals with whom we have or may have entered into partnerships, such as potential customers. For some reasons, we may collect information about you even if we do not cooperate with you directly. This may be the case, for example, if your data is provided to us by our customers, in particular if you are a:
- legal representative (proxy),
- party to a complaint,
- family member of our employees/partners. The legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest of Aluprof S.A (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to file an objection at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The basis for processing your data results from the purpose for which they are processed, i.e.:
- We process your personal data provided in connection with the order of goods or the execution of our order for the purpose of performance of the commercial contract, including the delivery of goods, insurance and guarantees,
- We process your personal data provided in connection with the recruitment process in order to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract,
- We process your personal data provided in the registration forms for the Catalogue for Architects or Authorized Zone at www.aluprof.eu and in connection with subscribing to the Newsletter in order to perform the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means,
- We process data concerning the use of www.aluprof.eu website, obtained using cookies, on the basis of consent given in accordance with Article 173 of the Telecommunications Law, When you are at our premises, we process your image on the basis of legitimate interests of Aluprof SA.
TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to achieve the above-mentioned goals, we may provide your personal data to:
- service providers who perform services on our behalf,
- transport companies,
- our website hosting & maintenance company,
- financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public authorities, on request and to the extent permitted by law,
- insurance companies,
- certain regulated professions, such as lawyers, auditors.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data for the period required by applicable law or any other period depending on the purpose of processing, in particular:
- data obtained from registration for our services “Catalogue for Architects”, “Authorized Zone” and “Newsletter” will be stored until unsubscribing from the service/newsletter; after this period your data will be processed for a period not longer than 3 years;
- data obtained from registration for our training courses will be stored for 1 year after the training;
- data collected for the purpose of sale/purchase will be stored for the duration of the contract; after this period your data will be processed for a period not exceeding 10 years;
- data collected for recruitment purposes will be stored for a period of 6 months from the date of completion of the recruitment process;
- data obtained from visual monitoring of ALUPROF SA’s premises will be stored for a period of 3 months from the date of recording.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the following rights under applicable law:
- the right to access your data – you may request to receive information about the data that we process about you,
- the right to rectify your data – if you find that the data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request a change in your data,
- the right to request the deletion of your data – you may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us if this is permitted by law,
- the right to restrict the processing of your data – if you consider that the scope of data we process is too wide, you have the right to request that this scope be restricted,
- the right to object – you can object to further data processing,
- the right to withdraw your consent – if you have given your consent to the processing of data, e.g. for the purposes of the Newsletter, you can withdraw it at any time,
- the right to transfer your data – you can request us to transfer your data to another entity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority by contacting the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, ul. Warszawska 153. Should you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer: Mr. Michal Geilke, e-mail: email@example.com