Who will process your data and for what purpose?
Personal data provided by users of ALUPROF SA corporate website in the course of using website functionalities shall be processed by their administrator, i.e. ALUPROF SA with its seat in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Warszawska 153, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała (tel. +48 33 819 53 00) under the terms of Polish law, in particular REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Any personal data and/or contact details collected through the ALUPROF SA corporate website are used only to make contact related to the user's inquiry, to which the user expects a response. User data received via ALUPROF SA corporate website shall be exclusively used by ALUPROF SA or its subsidiaries.
What are cookies?
Cookies ("cookies") are text files from a website that are stored on the end user's device, e.g. computer, phone and are intended for use on the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
Collected by us cookies are only anonymous statistical data about you as a user of our service used to improve the use of the site content. We do not collect any data identifying you as a person or customer of ALUPROF SA.
** Cookies are used for the following purposes
- adjust the content of the website to the user's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website user's device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to the user's individual needs;
- creation of statistics, which help to understand how users of the website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service.
Period of storage of your data
The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end user's device until leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the end user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device by default. Users of the website can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement in the device of the service user each time.
Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your web browser software, e.g.:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
Who will have access to your data?
Cookies left by you will be disclosed only to authorized ALUPROF SA employees and external IT support service providers. This website uses Google Analytics, a service that enables analysis of web page views, provided by Google Inc.
How do we secure your data?
ALUPROF SA applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed and secures your data against unauthorized access, collection by an unauthorized person, and processing in violation of the Personal Data Protection Act. In order to ensure security of data processing in ALUPROF SA, a Data Protection Inspector was appointed to supervise compliance with the principles of personal data protection, and a personal data security policy was developed and implemented. Detailed information on data processing principles can be found at https://aluprof.eu/firma/rodo.
What rights do you have?
Please be informed that you have the following rights regarding the protection of your personal data:
- the right to request from ALUPROF SA access to your personal data,
- right to rectification of your personal data,
- right to have your data deleted or restricted by ALUPROF SA,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - President of the Data Protection Authority.
You can limit the processing of your data yourself by following the instructions in the section Retention period of your data.
Our Data Protection Inspector
ALUPROF SA appointed a Data Protection Inspector in the person of: Mr Michał Geilke, e-mail: email@example.com, who can be contacted anytime if you have any doubts regarding the processing of your personal data.