MB - OPENSKY 140 - the first premium class pergola sold as a system
In May Aluprof is expanding its product range with a pergola. It will be the first premium class solution solution available on the market in the form of a self-prefabrication system.
MB-OPENSKY 140 is a pergola system characterised by high stability and construction strength while maintaining a high aesthetic value of profile connections. The product is available as a free-standing and wall-mounted version, with a special console for wall insulation. It is possible to use the two-nave option, which allows to increase the usable area.
The product meets the conditions for resistance to snow load and strong wind gusts. Tests carried out on the system showed that, for structures with the dimensions of 6 m length × 4 m width × 3 m height, the permissible snow load is 200 kg/m², which corresponds to a covering of snow approximately 1000 mm deepand a simultaneous wind load of around 59 mph. Product will available for sale in May!
Key advantages of the system:
- construction made of extruded aluminium;
- maximum dimensions of one segment: length 7 m * width. 5 m * height 3 m
- aesthetic fixings without any visible gaps;
- drainage system hidden in the structure;
- roof module with slats rotatable within a 0-135° range;
- slats fitted with sealing gaskets to protect against rainwater;
- a motor hidden in the structure;
- invisible feet
- LED lighting;
- optional use of side screens such as SkyRoll screens or all-glass sliding doors;
- a wide range of RAL colours - 12 colours in the standard palette!
Just watch a promotional video