Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter by ALUPROF SA.
ALUPROF SA publishes these Terms and Conditions pursuant to Art. 8, section 1 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18th July, 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030).
§ 1 Definitions
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
- Electronic Address - an ICT system that enables communication by means of electronic communication, in particular electronic mail.
- Commercial Information - any information used for direct or indirect promotion of goods, services or reputation of ALUPROF SA.
- The Newsletter - commercial or marketing information sent free of charge in form of an e-mail to a Service Recipient.
- Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions determining conditions applicable for use of electronic service called the Newsletter.
- Providing Services by Electronic Means - rendering a service without the parties being simultaneously present (remotely) by way of data transmission upon individual request of a service recipient, sent and received by means of a device for electronic processing, including digital compression, and storing of data, which is fully sent, received and transmitted by means of telecommunications network within the meaning of Telecommunications Law of 16th July 2004.
- Electronic Service - free electronic service called the Newsletter.
- Service Provider – ALUPROF SA. rendering services by electronic means.
- Service Recipient - a natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality that uses services provided by electronic means.
§ 2 Services provided by electronic means
- ALUPROF SA provides free Electronic Service in a form of the Newsletter to the benefit of its current and new Service Recipients.
- The said Service is available upon delivery of consent by a Service Recipient in advance.
- Rendering of the Service by electronic means consists in delivery of commercial information in form of e-mail with regard to new products, special offers and commercial events. The Service shall not be provided on a regular basis and every single delivery of information shall be made exclusively at discretion of ALUPROF SA.
- the Newsletter sent to a particular e-mail address shall include the following: a) Service Recipient's data, b) content, c) information about ability to resign of the Newsletter and procedure for cessation of delivery of the Newsletter to a particular e-mail address.
- The Newsletter shall not include any unlawful content.
§ 3 Conclusion of the Agreement
- In order to receive the Newsletter from ALUPROF SA, a Recipient shall: a) have access to the Internet as well as an active e-mail address, b) give their e-mail address on the Newsletter registration form, c) accept contents of these Terms and Conditions and grant all the required consents by placing a 'tick' in proper check boxes, d) click the "Register" button, e) confirm their application by clicking the link included in the e-mail message sent to e-mail address provided by them.
- Upon registration of a user of Internet-based services rendered by Aluprof, the Agreement on provision of free electronic service called the Newsletter is concluded by and between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient for an unspecified period.
§ 4 Termination of the Agreement
- Service Recipient can terminate the Agreement on provision of free electronic service called the Newsletter at any moment without incurring any costs whatsoever.
- In order to terminate the Newsletter service, Service Recipient shall: a) send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or b) click the "I resign" link to be found in the footnote of any Newsletter.
- After Service Recipient activates the link to confirm their resignation of subscription of the Newsletter, they shall be redirected to a Service inactivation page.
- Service Recipient confirms their resignation of subscription of the Newsletter.
- Service Provider shall send a reply to the provided e-mail address to inform Service Recipient that their e-mail address has been removed from the Newsletter database.
§ 5 Complaints
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter shall be submitted: a) by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com b) by phone call made on 33 81 95 306 (fee as per operator's price list for regular phone calls) with Marketing and Public Relations Department of the Service Provider, available Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- ALUPROF SA with a seat in Bielsko-Biała at ul. Warszawska 153 shall be administrator of personal data in the form of e-mail addresses.
- The said data shall be processed in the purpose of performance of free electronic service called the Newsletter.
- Administrator of personal data shall not disclose personal data of Service Recipient to third parties.
- Service Recipient is entitled to review, amend and demand removal of their personal data.
§ 7 Protection of Personal Data
- The administrator of personal data specified in the Newsletter form is Aluprof SA, ul. Warszawska 153, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała (KRS 0000106225, REGON 070424429, NIP 5470242884) Phone: +48 (33) 819 53 00, fax: +48 (33) 822 05 12, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data shall be processed to enable use of the "Newsletter service" rendered by Aluprof SA.
- Aluprof SA shall transfer the said data pursuant to Art. 6, section 1, point a (consent) of REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
- Provision of the said data is a voluntary contractual condition and failure to fulfil this condition shall result in inability to receive the "Newsletter" by Aluprof SA.
- Service Recipient shall be entitled to withdraw their consent for processing of personal data for no reason at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect lawfulness of processing made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- The data provided shall be disclosed only to authorized employees of Aluprof SA and an external supplier of mailing services. Service Recipient's data may also be disclosed to competent authorities, provided that such authorities are entitled to such a disclosure pursuant to applicable provisions of the law.
- Service Recipient's data shall be processed for the period of service called the Newsletter until: a) you decide to withdraw your consent by clicking "I resign" link to be found in the footnote of any message received within the scope of the Newsletter or until you send your information with demand on withdrawal of your consent to email@example.com, as a result of which you will no longer receive our Newsletter, b) we receive information that the data stored is outdated or inaccurate.
- Information about resignation can be stored along with the data for the period of subsequent 3 years for evidential purposes. The data shall not be used for marketing purposes for the said period and they shall be removed upon its elapse.
- Service Recipient shall be entitled to demand from Aluprof SA access to their personal data, its amendment, removal or limitation of its processing, and their right to submit an objection against its processing as well as the right to transfer the data and obtain copies of it. For this purpose Service Recipient shall sent information with their demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service Recipient shall be also entitled to submit a complaint with a supervisory body - Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- In case of doubt, Service Recipient shall be entitled to contact the Data Protection Inspector at ALUPROF SA – Mr Michał Geilke, e-mail: email@example.com
§ 8 Final provisions
- The Agreement on provision of service called the Newsletter is concluded in the Polish language.
- Following their resignation of the Newsletter, Service Recipient can activate the service again at any time.
- Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter are available at https://www.aluprof.eu/regulamin-newslettera-pl
- These Terms and Conditions are valid as of 15.05.2018.