Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter by ALUPROF SA.
ALUPROF SA publishes these Terms and Conditions pursuant to Art. 8, section 1 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18th July, 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030).
§ 1 Definitions
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
- Electronic Address - an ICT system that enables communication by means of electronic communication, in particular electronic mail.
- Commercial Information - any information used for direct or indirect promotion of goods, services or reputation of ALUPROF SA.
- The Newsletter - commercial or marketing information sent free of charge in form of an e-mail to a Service Recipient.
- Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions determining conditions applicable for use of electronic service called the Newsletter.
- Providing Services by Electronic Means - rendering a service without the parties being simultaneously present (remotely) by way of data transmission upon individual request of a service recipient, sent and received by means of a device for electronic processing, including digital compression, and storing of data, which is fully sent, received and transmitted by means of telecommunications network within the meaning of Telecommunications Law of 16th July 2004.
- Electronic Service - free electronic service called the Newsletter.
- Service Provider – ALUPROF SA. rendering services by electronic means.
- Service Recipient - a natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality that uses services provided by electronic means.
§ 2 Services provided by electronic means
- ALUPROF SA provides free Electronic Service in a form of the Newsletter to the benefit of its current and new Service Recipients.
- The said Service is available upon delivery of consent by a Service Recipient in advance.
- Rendering of the Service by electronic means consists in delivery of commercial information in form of e-mail with regard to new products, special offers and commercial events. The Service shall not be provided on a regular basis and every single delivery of information shall be made exclusively at discretion of ALUPROF SA.
- the Newsletter sent to a particular e-mail address shall include the following: a) Service Recipient's data, b) content, c) information about ability to resign of the Newsletter and procedure for cessation of delivery of the Newsletter to a particular e-mail address.
- The Newsletter shall not include any unlawful content.
§ 3 Conclusion of the Agreement
- In order to receive the Newsletter from ALUPROF SA, a Recipient shall: a) have access to the Internet as well as an active e-mail address, b) give their e-mail address on the Newsletter registration form, c) accept contents of these Terms and Conditions and grant all the required consents by placing a 'tick' in proper check boxes, d) click the "Register" button, e) confirm their application by clicking the link included in the e-mail message sent to e-mail address provided by them.
- Upon registration of a user of Internet-based services rendered by Aluprof, the Agreement on provision of free electronic service called the Newsletter is concluded by and between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient for an unspecified period.
§ 4 Termination of the Agreement
- Service Recipient can terminate the Agreement on provision of free electronic service called the Newsletter at any moment without incurring any costs whatsoever.
- In order to terminate the Newsletter service, Service Recipient shall: a) send e-mail to email@example.com or b) click the "I resign" link to be found in the footnote of any Newsletter.
- After Service Recipient activates the link to confirm their resignation of subscription of the Newsletter, they shall be redirected to a Service inactivation page.
- Service Recipient confirms their resignation of subscription of the Newsletter.
- Service Provider shall send a reply to the provided e-mail address to inform Service Recipient that their e-mail address has been removed from the Newsletter database.
§ 5 Complaints
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter shall be submitted: a) by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org b) by phone call made on 33 81 95 306 (fee as per operator's price list for regular phone calls) with Marketing and Public Relations Department of the Service Provider, available Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- ALUPROF SA with a seat in Bielsko-Biała at ul. Warszawska 153 shall be administrator of personal data in the form of e-mail addresses.
- The said data shall be processed in the purpose of performance of free electronic service called the Newsletter.
- Administrator of personal data shall not disclose personal data of Service Recipient to third parties.
- Service Recipient is entitled to review, amend and demand removal of their personal data.
§ 7 Personal data protection
- The Personal Data Controller is ALUPROF SA, ul. Warszawska 153, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland (National Court Register No. 0000106225, REGON [National Official Business Register No.] 070424429, NIP [Tax ID No.] 5470242884), tel.: +48 (33) 819 53 00, fax: +48 (33) 822 05 12, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Inspector can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 33 819 53 00.
- The data you provide will be used for verification, in particular as regards their correctness and your wish to subscribe to the Newsletter, and in order for you to receive information on the life of ALUPROF SA and/or its Subsidiaries, including information on ALUPROF’S SA’s products, new products, special offers and services. We need additional data in the form of your first name, surname, company name and location in order to verify your identity so that we can send you information such as changes to price lists, software and catalogues.
- The e-mail address you provide and your name, company name and location, if provided, will be disclosed as follows:
- If you subscribe, from a particular country, to a Newsletter Service dedicated to that country only, the recipients of your data will be solely ALUPROF SA’s authorised staff members and collaborators, ALUPROF SA’s external providers of IT services and an external mailing service provider. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the competent authorities, inasmuch as they are thus empowered by the applicable law;
- if you subscribe, from a particular country, to a Newsletter Service that is dedicated to another country (area), then, in addition to the recipients indicated under item a), your data may be transferred to an appropriate Subsidiary of the Controller. The Controller has Subsidiaries within the European Economic Area (EEA) (ALUPROF CZECH, ALUPROF DEUTSCHLAND, ALUPROF HUNGARY, ALUPROF SYSTEM ROMANIA, MARIUS HANSEN FACADER A/S, ALUPROF BELGIUM S.A. and ALUPROF NETHERLANDS B.V.) and outside it (ALUPROF UK, ALUPROF SYSTEM UKRAINE and ALUPROF USA). The Companies have signed the relevant Joint Controller agreements. The main points of the arrangements they contain can be found HERE. On the basis of your unequivocal, voluntary action, the Subsidiaries indicated may have access to your data in connection with your location at the time of subscribing. Should your data be transferred to Ukraine, this will be done on the basis of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. Any transfer to the United Kingdom will be carried out pursuant to the decision of the European Commission on the adequate protection of personal data by the United Kingdom. Data is not transferred to ALUPROF USA.
- Aluprof SA will process the specified data on the basis of Article 6 1 (a) (consent) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016.
- In the appropriate instances, they may also be processed on the basis of Article 6 item 1 (f) of the GDPR, which is to say, for the purposes of ALUPROF SA’s pursuit of its legitimate interests. When using the Newsletter Service, you may, at any time, for reasons connected with your specific situation, object to the processing of your data on that basis.
- The provision of personal data is a voluntary contractual condition. Not providing the data will make it impossible to register for ALUPROF SA’s Newsletter.
- A Newsletter Service Recipient has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time without providing reasons. Withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- A Newsletter Service Recipient’s data will be processed while the Newsletter service is being provided and until such time as:
- you withdraw your consent, which can be done by clicking on the link ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each message received as part of the Newsletter Service or by sending a request for the withdrawal of consent to email@example.com. As a consequence, the Newsletter will no longer be sent to you;
- we are informed that the data we are storing is out of date or inaccurate;
- the Controller rejects your subscription to the Newsletter.
- Information relating to your withdrawal, together with the relevant data, may be stored for another three years for evidentiary purposes. During that period, they will not be used for marketing purposes and once the period is over, they will be deleted.
- At any time, the Newsletter Service Recipient has the right to request ALUPROF SA to provide them with access to their personal data, to rectify them, erase them or limit their processing. They also have the right to object to them being processed and the right to transfer their data and obtain copies of them. To this end, the Newsletter Service Recipient should send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the rights referred to in the foregoing may be limited in terms of exercising them.
- We hereby inform you that your personal data will be neither transmitted to any third country/international organisation, nor will they be subject to automated processing, including profiling within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
- A Newsletter Services Recipient also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uodo.gov.pl).
§ 8 Final provisions
- The Agreement on provision of service called the Newsletter is concluded in the Polish language.
- Following their resignation of the Newsletter, Service Recipient can activate the service again at any time.
- Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter are available at https://www.aluprof.com/regulamin-newslettera-pl
- These Terms and Conditions are valid as of 15.05.2018.